I love the visuals! Awesome game!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I wish the girl would run faster! I think at the end the girl is safe?
Cool game. Had no idea what to do the first time, but figured it out.
Pros and cons are down below) Check out my vid here (the game is the 2d there):
1. The mechanics were original and fascinating. This game is very impressive as short as it is.
2. The style is magnificent. Such a cool remote village.
3. I loved that when I thought I've found the good and bad endings, I replayed the game and heard screams I didn't hear before. That makes me feel that there might be something more that I've missed. (Though, I didn't really understand who screamed and why).
1. I didn't really understand why that monster would see me and attack me if his back is turned to me. Also, the good ending is pretty ambiguous (it's hard to understand that you've got a good ending).
2. There is not much of the story. The menu screen hints that the girl summoned the monster. But why? What for? I would really like to know! Maybe it would be nice to add some kind of epilogue?
Enjoyed the game a lot! Still, I have a feeling that the game lacks lore, so it feels a bit pointless. So, for me it's 4/5. Though, I can see how this can become a bigger project! And I would like that a lot!
Hope my feedback was useful!
I had fun playing this game, I'll admit I was clueless at first but then got the hang of it.
Here is the video:
This game is so cool, this is what i aspire to make someday!
Lovely but short game (which was the point) would love to get more lore into this, feels like it can grow into a full game
This was really cool! I loved the mechanic and I don't think i've seen it before. I think I got the good ending? It was pretty ambiguous so I'm not sure! Its the first game in my video.
This was so interesting! Please make more like this!
I can't praise this game enough, it was a great joy to play this, it's very unique and i just love the aesthetics! Love the way the monster looks and generally love the atmosphere in this game!
Interesting game! I've never played a game with this unique mechanic, game is very frustrating but overall is a great game!
The gameplay took me by surprise. Frustrating at first, but that's what makes the game mechanic so interesting. Well done dev! Hope to see more content added to this title.
Really interesting game!
This is art my friend. This game is well made and was pretty scary You have to do more of this series. I am hooked on this and want to see more of this world.
I'm happy you enjoyed this little vignette! Congrats on getting to the good end. Thanks for the video.
so sweet retro psx ...vote 9/10
Amazing game dev :D i hope you enjoy my gameplay
Eh, looks nice and interesting. But the game didn't scares or creeps me out at all. But I'll love the concept and would love to see another game like this.
Amazing idea, the graphic are really polished i've loved every second of it!
I like the graphics a lot the monster actually looks pretty damn creepy and I didn't actually expect a bad end for messing up. The sounds are pretty spot on as well wish it was a bit longer and more interactive but a nice short little horror game!
My play through starts at 7:02 here:
Oh wow this looks great leaf! Congrats! I will play when I got the time and write what I think :)